Don’t believe the hype that says there’s only one way to run a business. Your personality, season in life, and goals might not involve racing to seven-figures on the search for a four-hour workweek — and that’s great! In this episode, Suzanne and Melonie bust the myths that everyone should be an entrepreneur and that every entrepreneur should be on the path gurus are laying out. You’ll hear the difference between lifestyle and corporate businesses, how to determine which is best for you, and how to start going after the business you want. The only way to move forward is to try, so turn up the volume and get ready to take action that aligns with the life you want to live.
“The only way you figure things out is by doing them. ”
In this episode:
- How to avoid the entrepreneurial mist telling you that you have to hustle to seven-figures if that isn’t right for you
- Why you still have to be prepared for the hard work no matter what kind of business you build
- Understanding what “growth” really is: What does it mean if your revenue isn’t constantly multiplying?
- How to decide what you want out of business
- The difference between a lifestyle business and a corporate business, and how to know which aligns with your goals
- Some things you need to consider about your work style, life goals, and family as you set up your business for success