One of the biggest names in the world has built an empire through almost zero ad spend thanks to the new attention economy. No matter how you feel about the Kardashians, small business owners can learn a lot from how these social media masters laid their claim to such a large piece of attention real estate. Today, Suzanne and Melonie dig into why you have to start taking advantage of social media as the easiest, most affordable way to grow your business. They’re joined by a member of their team, Max, who was able to get recognition from major brands by being informed, engaging, and interesting online. Get ready to take notes, because you’ll walk away from this episode with strategies you can implement immediately to start generating attention.
“Forget marketing, forget sales, forget business systems… All of it is being uplifted, suffocated, outshined by the attention economy. ”
– Suzanne Evans
In this episode:
- How the news will imprint on your clients
- Why fear won’t serve you.
- How this deal when situation seems like it’s getting worse.
- The importance of being emotionally intelligent.
- Why those who take action during all of this will win.
- And much more!